Monday, June 18, 2012

Get it back

I was just thinking about the faith I had when I bought my first house at 106 Walnut in 1997. I didn't know what was to come but I had faith. I didn't know how I was going to have all the money they said I needed, but I had faith. I didn't know what was going to happen to my kids, but I had faith. I didn't even know what fear felt like because I had faith. I had unmovable, unstoppable, unshakable faith and when I signed on the dotted line that day and moved into 106 Walnut...I praised God for that FAITH.
So what is going on now? Where did that faith go? Life threw some curve balls, I made some foolish mistakes, I LET some things be taken from me because I was not in God's will. But baby, oh baby MOVE AROUND FOLKS, DEVILS, AND DEMONS CAUSE LADENA WITH THAT UNMOVABLE, UNSTOPPABLE, UNSHAKABLE FAITH IS BACK!
Take a stand with God and get restoration, reconcilitation...get back what was stolen from you. God is able.

No comments:

Post a Comment